Friday, February 17, 2006

Sunrise...

There's something about watching the sun rise...The atmosphere is so calm and peaceful, and the breeze is just heavenly. Yesterday morning, since I had woken up early(which, I might add, is highly unusual), I decided to sit outside for a while. As i sat there on my balcony and watched the sky change colors, it gave me a sense of tranquility.

It reminded me of my school days, when I would be forced to wake up as early as 6 am everyday. It was sheer torture but now I miss those rides to school with the soft breeze in my face and the new sun with the promise of a great day...

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very well written. i like the aspects u write about...ur writing has a unique quality to it.cheers to u gal!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me too miss school :(

2:15 PM  
Blogger AB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woke up early and posted it early too.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good .. write more buddy ..

8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and ... this post reminds me of Calvin n Hobbes ...

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see some new blogs soon ....

2:53 AM  
Blogger Anup Kumar Jana said...

Very nice, this post reminded me those school days, when i used to wake up as early as 5:30 am and get fustrated of this daily routine. But, now i think those were one of the best times in our Life. Keep Posting. :)

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi soumya..ur as beautiful as the morning(it wont set in a day :D)
and hey i guess there's a lot of calmness coz ppl like us are in bed then.hey what do u do???

1:40 AM  
Blogger Vivek Sharma said...

nice... How I miss the morning breeze of Chandigarh and Kasauli!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats one thing we BOMBAYITES will never understand....sunrise....soft breeze....tranquility....calm....but then its your kind of writing that allows us to fathom things we never experienced....sounds like bliss....hope to experience it someday...."but now I miss those rides to school"....man you can miss every moment spent in school

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home