Thursday, November 09, 2006

Family

What is it about my family that makes them love me so much? Why do they have this inherent need to love and protect me from any remote danger? And they will do so at any cost and no matter what may happen. What makes them become this impregnable wall that must be faced for anyone to come close to harming me? I guess the bonds of family are far too deep to have a reason.

It just happens. I love my family to death. I can say that I am not a violent person, but I can be, if someone were to even utter something against them. I know there are a million things that annoy me about them, but I know that I love them all the same, just as they are. Perhaps, thats what being a family is all about. I guess this line that I read somewhere sums up my thoughts:

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Families....i read somewhere....that friends are god's way of apologizing for relatives.....but guess wht? If i sat down and really thought abt it...i wudnt trade even da most mean ones.....u see, when its all said and done....u always will relate to them and turn to them and love them.....so on da days when family seems like such a drag...remeber how weird it wud be when they are not around....i know somehting abt tht now dont i Kiddie....

mwah....ur words are not written but woven....makes me feel each alphabet...

luuub yaa...
.....G

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey SC stumbled accross ur blog.Wow u surely can write girl. U go in so deep i didnot know. U can put so much intense emotions in ur writing. Though u do come across as a person lost in thoughts but putting those thoughts in words so precisely and evoking so much emotion its good. But this is some heavy stuff yaar. Y an MBA u could have gone into literature or psychology. U r a thinker Do hope u WRITE a book or something when u get time.
Bye c ya around

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home